As with all Injecting Advice LTD courses the main focus is on giving delegates the practical skills required to work with people living with HepC
Who is the course for
This course was designed for anyone whose role brings them into contact with people living with Hep, or people engaging in high risk activities like injecting drug use.
- Understand how HepC effects the body
- Understand how HepC effects mental health
- Challenge the myths linked to HepC infection
- Understand different routes of transmission
- Compare and contrast different types of Hepatitis infection
- Understand issues related to HepC testing
- Become aware of treatment options
- Challenge attitudes to Hepatitis infection
- Consider the latest knowledge and research on interventions and identify best practice
- Become aware of national and international campaigns
- Understand the role that diet plays in HepC treatment
- Explore how to set up peer support networks
This one day Working with HepC training can be booked directly for your service or user group.